Paleo Crock Pot Granola
hazelnuts, pecan nuts, cashews, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds mixed
granulated Swerve sweetener
or any other kind
1. Set the Crock Pot to high temperature and melt the coconut oil.
2. Add the vanilla extract and the sweetener and stir until homogenous.
3. Add the mixed seeds and stir until the seeds are all covered by the liquid.
4. Add the cinnamon and the salt and stir.
5. Cook it for two hours. Stir every half an hour.
6. Pour the granola into a pan and let it cool and dry for a while.
7. Keep it in a jar with a lid.